How to Choose the Best Prototyping Tool — Invision vs Marvel
InVision means prototyping and collaboration for design teams. InVision lets to create stunningly realistic interactive wireframes and prototypes without compromising creative vision.
Marvel means prototyping for everyone. A super simple tool that turns any image (including PSDs) or sketches into interactive prototypes for any device powered by dropbox.
Use cases for Marvel:
- Prototyping and collaboration — BuzzFeed;
- User Testing and Prototyping — Monzo;
- Managing the product with the handoff feature — Yieldr;
- Prototyping, User Testing — Hudl;
- Startup design and management — Zinc.
Invision prototype examples:
- Defining the task — MailChimp;
- Communicating with international teams — Uber;
- Working with remote developers — SalesForce;
- UX-prototyping and wireframing — Evernote;
- Using InVision studio for animated designs — Silvia Squotti.
Follow the guide below to learn more.