We live in a world where AR blends the lines between the physical and digital worlds. This technology offers a new way of interacting with customers, colleagues, and the world around us. The user sees the reality that is overlaid with relevant computer-generated information. In the nearest future, we will be able to try on clothes without actually wearing them or check if the furniture fits the interior. And all this just with the help of an Android or iPhone augmented reality app.
Benefits of Augmented Reality:
- Immersive & Interactive Experiences;
- Safe Training & Reducing Risk + Cost;
- Immense Learning Opportunity;
- New & Exciting Integrations.
AR is going to change the shape of many industries. The core advantage for businesses in augmented reality development for smartphones and tablets is the hardware availability, and the usage is intuitive and straightforward. Their possibilities and fields for business are huge.
Top applications of augmented reality technology:
- Digital Marketing;
- Retail & Shopping (physical stores);
- Educational & Learning Resources;
- Geolocation & Navigational Services;
- Integration with AI (artificial intelligence) and ML (machine learning);
- Smartphone Applications (Apple’s ARKit 3.0 and Google’s ARCore).
Augmented reality has countless applications for businesses. It will be interesting to see how AR develops over the next decade and how companies continue to integrate the technology. Stay tuned with us!