Having a great idea for a new product is excellent, but you need to have a team that can make it a reality. This is true for both the projects that you actualize in-house and the ones that you outsource. Project planning will largely determine the success or failure of the entire software development initiative.
The structure of the software development project plan:
- Project organization;
- Project control;
- Maintenance and support.
Risks associated with software development planning:
- First estimates are highly approximate;
- The bigger the scope, the higher the risks;
- Plans can tackle wrong needs;
- Plans do not correlate with users’ best interests;
- All teams aren’t on the same page.
Follow the guide below to learn more.